RCOT 2018 Annual Conference and Exhibition – 11 to 13 June 2018
With Specialist Sections:
• Children, Young People and Families
• People with Learning Disabilities
Call for papers
Submit an abstract for the Royal College of Occupational Therapists Annual Conference 2018 and Specialist Sections – Children, Young People and Families; and People with Learning Disabilities Annual Conferences
Deadline 6 November 2017
Registration opens from End September 2017
Registration rates and discounts
Registration cancellation policy
Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to [email protected]
- Cancellations received before 21 May 2018 – 50% refund
- After 21 May 2018 – no refund will be made but substitutions will be accepted in writing at any time
- It will not be possible to make refunds at any time for cancellation of the Conference Dinner
NB ALL REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER THE CONFERENCE
2017 conference was sponsored by:
- CAPITA PIP
CAPITA are sponsoring delegate bags this year.
Visit CAPITA at stand 43.
- Wessex Lifts
Hampshire based Wessex Lifts have been making homes and buildings accessible for over 40 years. Part of the Ratcliff group of companies, Wessex Lifts is a leading designer and manufacturer of hydraulic lifting platforms for home and commercial adaptations for the less abled.
Visit Wessex Lifts at stand 22.